This is the ultimate package for any dental situation – crowns, braces, or just plain hard to reach areas- there’s no situation this flosser can’t handle. A wide range of pressure controls allows you to select between ten pressure settings 30psi-125psi. The water reservoir is large enough for lengthy flossing sessions and the unit comes with additional piece tips family set for easier sharing.
Select the best water flosser for your needs. Its ergonomic design affords comfortable and natural handling of the flossing grip.
All our products are safety tested and approved. This product carries SAA approval and CE, ROHS, FDA and ETL certifications.
This flosser comes in its original retail box and can be easily gifted for all family members.
Why use the all-in-one kit Nicefeel water dental flosser?
- Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
- 7 piece tips family set
- Super-large water tank with 600 ML
- 10 advanced pressure-control settings
- Unique undercover tip compartment provides hygienic storage solution
- One button to control water flow
- Individual design, convenient to operate
- Contemporary compact design
Some other specifications
- SAA approved for Australian Standards: 220V-240V
- AU PLUG
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 600 ML
- Adjustable Pressure: 30psi – 125psi
- Flow Rate: 290 mL/Minute
- Product size (approximately): 178mm x 105mm x 218mm
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Do i need to keep my handle higher than the unit? Yes, please keep the handle higher than the unit itself as all flossers have a “U” principle, if the handle is lower than than water in the tank, the water will come out from the jet hole.