Quiet possibly the best kept secret, our Activated Charcoal Powder is of premium quality and typically used to whiten teeth naturally, but can also be used as a face treatment.
Approved filter aide product within Australia standards.
What Can Charcoal Powder be used for?
- Perfect for the whole family
- Remove stains from everyday food and beverage consumption
- Promotes gum health
- Eliminates bad breath
- Can be used as face mask to remove impurities and blackheads
How Do You Use Charcoal Powder?
- Naturally whiten teeth – Use a spare toothbrush dipped in water with a dab of charcoal powder to gently brush your teeth. For best results leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing. It is a messy demonic looking affair but your pearly whites will be worth it! This can be done daily to achieve the desired white and then weekly to maintain the look.
- Clarifying face mask – For an all-natural toxin busting blackout mask mix 1/4 teaspoons of Charcoal powder with 2 teaspoons of Bentonite Clay and 2 (+/-) teaspoons of water to achieve your desired paste. Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding sensitive skin around the eyes and lips and leave to dry for about 7 minutes. Wash off and pat dry. Finish with your normal moisturiser or facial oil like jojoba for those with extra dry skin. Once or twice a week is enough!
- Please consult your doctor or dentist
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor/dentist/health care professional
- Please note we re-sell the product from local trusted Australian suppliers. Quality is 100% guaranteed. Any results in relation to the teeth whitening process are based solely on the product itself
- Our charcoal powder is made from coconut base, steam activated, with no expiry date.